Meet Kristen Bateman - an acclaimed fashion journalist from New York, whose work appeared in Vogue US, i-D, Dazed, WWD, The New York Times Style and many more. Below Kristen shared hew tips on enjoying this ride called self-isolation.
1. Where are you staying during quarantine?
I'm staying in NYC, in Brooklyn where I live.
2. What did you have for breakfast today?
I had a banana and a matcha latte which I made!
3. Your favorite place in your home?
My favorite place in my home is my living room, it's where I write and work and sometimes even paint.
4. Your favorite outfit these days?
I've been trying to dress up a little bit still - I've been wearing cotton printed pants with tops that are a bit less casual but still comfy. I love things like metallic pleats or oversized quirky button-downs.
5. What book/ magazine are you reading at the moment?
Killing Commendatore by Haruki Murakami
6. What movie/ show you recently watched and would love to advise others?
I recently binged Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix. I literally couldn't stop watching it.
7. Your favorite quarantine snack?
Popcorn and matcha lattes
8. Do you manage to get more sleep now?
Definitely! I'm getting more sleep and doing more yoga than ever before.
9. Have you done any online shopping, except food of course?
Yes, I've bought a few books and makeup palettes to experiment and a few accessories from emerging brands. I'm trying to support small brands by making a few purchases when possible.
10. What’s the first thing you dream to do as soon as the quarantine is over and there is no coronavirus in the world?
I can't wait to go vintage shopping again!