Elizabeth Tamkin, who is Market Strategist at Man Repeller, shared with us her quarantine routine and how being self-isolated in Brooklyn differs from the rest of the places (Spoiler Alert: You get a view over Lower Manhattan).
1. Where are you staying during quarantine?
I'm in my studio apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn with my dog and boyfriend.
2. What did you have for breakfast today?
Siggi's yogurt with cinnamon sprinkled on top, sliced banana, and Kamut puffs on top!
3. Your favorite place in your home?
The table by the window which has my baby herb garden and looks out at the bridges and lower Manhattan.
4. Your favorite outfit these days?
Boxer shorts, tube socks with an oversized fun sweater.
5. What book/ magazine are you reading at the moment?
I've been on and off reading Lost Connections by Johann Hari
6. What movie/ show you recently watched and would love to advise others?
Army of Shadows and Shawshank Redemption. My film school boyfriend has an endless list of movies fo us to watch.
7. Your favorite quarantine snack?
Apples, Banana on GG crackers, sweet potato or these veggie chips called Snacklins.
8. Do you manage to get more sleep now?
MUCH less. I'm awake every couple hours of the night. Any sleeping advice is welcome!
9. Have you done any online shopping, except food of course?
A tiny bit, mostly just to support some small brands. I got new cotton underwear and a new pillowcase.
10. What’s the first thing you dream to do as soon as the quarantine is over and there is no coronavirus in the world?
Go to one of my favorite restaurants with my family and have a celebratory meal. I cannot wait to be asked if I've decided what I want to eat.