New day - new city. Today Daria Shapovalova shares her quarantine routine from Los Angeles. She is one of the Forbes US 30Under30 as well as BOF500 most influential people, super girl and professional fashion expert.
1. Where are you staying during quarantine?
I am at my home in Los Angeles, fortunately some beaches and parks are open here so we go for a walk and run at the sunset with my son, I try to wake up every day at 06:00-06:30, listen to the news, do sport and then start my day that is usually full of online meetings.
2. What did you have for breakfast today?
Fruit plate! And matcha latte - I do it myself every day with hemp milk and a spoon of ghee butter. I recently started to add MCT oil - it is said this ingredient helps brain to function better.
3. Your favorite place in your home?
My bed - queen size and I love spending time there:) I have a couple of days a week when I let myself to sleep as much as I want to. I usually never wake up later than 8AM though.
4. Your favorite outfit these days?
I went hard fashion. 😂 All my most prominent outfits are my go-to uniform for a day, including Louis Vuitton runway dress, Marine Serre future wear, some Christopher Kane’s pieces and of course KSENIASCHNAIDER Demi-denims. I started to shop more than usually - probably I lack socializing 😂 so I decided to socialize with clothes. 🥰
5. What book/ magazine are you reading at the moment?
Start something that matters by Blake Mycoskie and slowly re-reading Rai Dalio Principles, one of my favorite books ever.
6. What movie/ show you recently watched and would love to advise others?
Lectures from Masterclass! Very inspirational.
7. Your favorite quarantine snack?
Omg don’t remind me about snacks. 😂 I started to wrap everything in Nori or Brown Rice Spring Roll Wrapper. I quit eating bread!
8. What time did you go to bed yesterday?
Too late - 1 AM.
9. What’s the last clothing item you bought before or during the quarantine?
One more Christopher Kane dress (already have some in my wardrobe but I still love him), Ganni dress, Miu Miu sunglasses, Kim Kardashians Skims, Alo Yoga costume. My past weekend was super productive. 😂
10. What’s the first thing you dream to do as soon as the quarantine is over and there is no coronavirus in the world?
To Travel! I went to Hawaii recently and loved it! I want to come back there with my son.