Once again, we are greeting you with a fresh set of ideas on how to battle the groundhog day, so to speak.
This week we have sent a quick questionnaire to Kelly Harrington, the person everyone goes to for some denim inspiration, whom we are proud to call our friend.
Kelly Harrington wearing KSENIASCHNAIDER Patchwork Shirt
1. Where are you staying during the quarantine
I’m staying at home in my house in the U.K.
2. What did you have for breakfast today
I had fried mushrooms on toast with Garlic & Asparagus.
3. Your favorite place in your home
My favourite place in my home is on my Eames Chair next to my giant Scooby-Doo.
4. Your favorite outfit these days
A comfy cosy sweatshirt & jeans.
5. What book/magazine are you reading at the moment
I’m reading Fudge magazine & Off-White “Figures of Speech“.
6. What movie/show you recently watched and would love to advise others
Ozark series on Netflix is the perfect crime thriller, Self Made is very inspirational and Unorthodox is a beautiful true story.
7. Your favorite quarantine snack
So far, watermelon with Feta cheese & mint! Also, maybe a cream egg!
8. What time did you go to bed yesterday
9. What’s the last clothing item you bought before or during the quarantine
Ohhh I purchased an oversized linen shirt from Arket for my mum as a present.
10. What’s the first thing you dream to do as soon as the quarantine is over and there is no coronavirus in the world
Go out to eat sushi 🍣, enjoy a stroll walking around London. I walk past Buckingham palace every day, through Piccadilly & Burlington Arcade. It’s so beautiful I miss the grand buildings.
I also can’t wait to go to my favourite facialist Fatma at Skin Design London.