For the past 2 month we really enjoyed sharing with you our #stayhome episodes, where we shared a peek into the lockdown lives of our colleagues in the industry. It was a pleasure to discover the tips for staying at home from the fashion industry professionals and now as the world is slowly bouncing back from the lockdown, we have one last set of tips to share with you.
Today give you the one and only Ksenia Schnaider of KSENIASCHNAIDER.
1. Where are you staying during quarantine?
Most of the time I am on the left bank of the Dnipro River in Kyiv with my family.
2. What did you have for breakfast today?
Grilled halloumi with lots of greens.
3. Your favorite place in your home?
4. Your favorite outfit these days?
I am wearing jeans with shirts to keep me in the mood for work.
5. What book/ magazine are you reading at the moment?
I am reading Camera Obscura by Vladimir Nabokov and The Artist`s way by Julia Cameron.
6. What movie/ show you recently watched and would love to advise others?
Last show I watched was High Fidelity.
7. Your favorite quarantine snack?
8. Do you manage to get more sleep now?
9. Have you done any online shopping, except food of course?
At the very beginning of self-isolation, I ordered some new cooking utensils and flowers.
10. What’s the first thing you dream to do as soon as the quarantine is over and there is no coronavirus in the world?
I dream to visit my grandfather and all my relatives and friends. Also, I dream about going to the gym again and being able to travel somewhere.